Pinegrow Interactions changes through time.
The version refers to the version of the
pgia.jslibrary, not to the Pinegrow Web Editor version.
To update to the latest version:
- Download and install the latest Pinegrow Web Editor release.
- Open a project and select Update in the pop-up dialog that tells you that the new version is available.
- At anytime, go to File -> Manage libraries -> Interactions -> Resources -> Update with Overwrite checked.
Released on November 20, 2020
- Fixes issues with Scroll scene animations that are played independently (not synced with scroll).
- Added the ability to name the Scroll scene animations.
- Added Invalidate setting for independent Scroll scene animations.
- No breaking changes.
Released on November 18, 2020
A major update. See the detailed guide to what’s new and for the description of changes that are in some rare cases required to migrate from 1.0.
Released in November 2019.
The first release.