Technical support and other enquiries.
For technical support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-technical enquiries, write to us at email@example.com.
Here are some quick tips to make our support process more effective!
- Before reporting an issue, please close Vue Designer, comment out Pinegrow Vite Plugin (or) your integration modules such as Nuxt/Iles module in your config file, and make sure the issue is not with your code.
- If the issue was with your code, please log the issue with the relevant framework/package’s repository. You can use Vue Designer’s Config Panel to easily find the support URLs of your key packages.
- When reporting an issue with Vue Designer, please include videos, screenshots and sample reproduction that will help us to reproduce and investigate the problem.
- When sending us a zip file, make sure you include the lock file (for eg, package-lock.json) and delete the node_modules folder before compressing your project into a zip file.
- We strongly recommend using online services such as github.com, stackblitz.com, Vue SFC Playground to create and share reproductions of your issues.
- Your issue might be experienced by others in our community. Do a quick search on our forum at Vue Designer Community and get help from other users.