This guide will help you evaluate if Pinegrow Web Editor is a good choice for your needs.
Pinegrow Web Editor is probably not a good fit for your needs, if:
- You don’t know what are HTML elements and CSS rules.
- You’re just looking for a simple drag and drop editor to quickly build a website without knowing what happens in the background.
On the other hand, Pinegrow Web Editor is a good choice for you if:
- You’re proficient with HTML and CSS and want a powerful editor that combines visual tools with code editing and integrates well into your existing workflow.
- You aren’t familiar with HTML and CSS yet, but need a playground where you can learn them well.
- You’re working with Bootstrap or Foundation and don’t want to remember hundreds of framework classes and are tired of copy-pasting the code of various components.
- You prefer to work with HTML and CSS directly and have complete control over your code or need flexibility that code generators can’t provide.
- You wish to automate your development workflow by using reusable component libraries, master pages and editable areas.
- You are looking for a simple CMS for static HTML websites, either for yourself or for your clients.
- You need an easy way to convert HTML websites into WordPress themes.
- You’re looking for an efficient alternative to a cloud-based web editing software.
How about trying Pinegrow for free for 7 days? We have a FREE trial available for you!